Tips and tricks:
- 1 sheet of gelatine to 100mL of liquid. The more alcoholic the more gelatine needed
- Metal moulds are the easiest to work with in terms of de-moulding
- Sugar syrup is just equal quantities of sugar and water boiled
- When un-moulding, place the mould in warm water for a few seconds. Shake the mould and the jelly should come away from the sides a bit. place a plate over the mould and tip upside down and it should come loose.
- If the liquid you are using is sweet enough already you won’t need to add sugar syrup